Sample Joomla Training Course Outline
A typical Joomla training course suitable for people new to Joomla or wishing to enhance basic skills, is scheduled over two or three days.
With our corporate Joomla training courses trainees will learn how to:
- tell the difference between Components, Modules, Templates, etc
- identify 'front-end' versus 'backend' administration
- populate and manage content
- install new templates and modules
- design and implement menus
- use the built in components - such as use RSS feeds and web links
- find, download and install Joomla add-ons from the Joomla Extensions Directory
Advanced Joomla training courses can cover:
- hands on Joomla installation
- creation of customised forms
- Joomla template design and development
Corporate Joomla training courses are delivered and re-inforced by a number of methods:
- powerpoint style presentation
- live Joomla demonstrations
- hands on Joomla exercises
- questions and answer sessions
- individual Joomla training environments (sandpits)
- on-going support by telephone / e-mail and skype
Please remember our Joomla training courses are highly customisable. The above Joomla course outline is only a base upon which to build and will be tailored to include any specific areas you, your organisation or your trainees feel that they require more coverage on.
Have we convinced you yet? If so the next step is to give us a quick phone call for a no obligation discussion of your training requirements.
Call now on 0800 756 6482 or 01524 63492.